The ECC online data system is a data processing system. Edge Hill University (EHU) provides it as a service to the schools that take part in Every Child Counts (ECC) programmes.
As a school, you can enter data about your pupils’ progress and download reports that enable you to:
- track the progress made by individual pupils and share this with parents
- monitor the progress made by groups of pupils, including vulnerable groups, and share this with governors and inspectors
- benchmark your school’s outcomes against national ECC outcomes and evaluate and improve the effectiveness of your ECC programmes.
The data system helps EHU to:
- evaluate and improve the effectiveness of ECC programmes for schools across the country and share national outcomes with schools and interested parties
- research the implementation and impact of ECC.
Please read through the document accessed by clicking the link below to see how the data system complies with data protection legislation (GDPR)